Re: Is there an easy solution to across voice slurs

From: Eluze
Subject: Re: Is there an easy solution to across voice slurs
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 01:30:57 -0800 (PST)

Derek wrote
*
*
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n141452/Screen_Shot_2013-02-25_at_9.04.16_PM.png>

> The stem down things are there because I am transcribing a score and that
> is how it is written but they are the part I want the slur to go over.
>
> I am sorry I am new to this so this is still a bit confusing, if I were to
> google the lilypond documentation what am I actually looking for?  Once
> again thanks

following the picture I don't think you need 2 voices but 2 staves (I don't
see a key so you'll have to fill in the correct notes)

\new PianoStaff <<
  \context Staff = upper \relative c''{
    % \key ...
    \voiceOne