Functional analysis symbols

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Functional analysis symbols
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 14:43:31 +0100

Hi,

did anybody do some functional analysis with LilyPond (I'm talking about printing the results of course, not the act of analysis itself)? The attached image is done with an ancient version of Finale, where I had bought an analysis font extension then.

Any ideas how to approach this with LilyPond?

Best and thanks
Urs