Re: Functional analysis symbols

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Functional analysis symbols
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 23:27:56 +0100

Hi,

Yes, probably that's the way to go.
I'm just somewhat afraid of it, because it looks like it'll become quite complex. So I'd hoped someone else has already implemented something ...

Best
Urs

"Janek Warchoł" <address@hidden> schrieb:
Hi,

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 2:43 PM, Urs Liska <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

did anybody do some functional analysis with LilyPond (I'm talking about
printing the results of course, not the act of analysis itself)?
The attached image is done with an ancient version of Finale, where I had
bought an analysis font extension then.

Any ideas how to approach this with LilyPond?

Maybe use lyrics for aligning symbols, and markup functions inside
lyrics to get suprescripts etc.?

Janek