RE: Functional analysis symbols

From: Mark Stephen Mrotek
Subject: RE: Functional analysis symbols
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 08:07:37 -0800

This may be of some help.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2012-11/msg00627.html

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: address@hidden [mailto:address@hidden On Behalf Of Urs Liska
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 4:50 AM
To: Francois Planiol
Cc: Lilypond-User

On Mon, 25 Feb 2013 19:07:42 -0500
Francois Planiol <address@hidden> wrote:

> I had send a post about it.
> I would like also a solution.
Thanks for your interest and the links in your later email.
I will look into these threads.

Probably it's the way to go providing markup functions to be used in Lyrics
contexts.
I will look into this as soon as I have time. I don't have time, but as I need
this functionality I will have to take that time.
Maybe I'll come back to you to share some thoughts (if not for the
implementation than at least for the task description).

Best
Urs