Re: Footnotes to lyrics

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Footnotes to lyrics
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 15:03:00 +0100

Daniel Rosen <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

Phooey.  I assume that "Lyric" was supposed to be the text of the
lyrics, right?  Then the next thing to try would likely be writing
\default before Lyrics (to tell LilyPond that one really, really, really
wants to skip the specification of a grob if I remember the 2.16
arguments correctly).

I remember that tweaks/overrides and the related footnotes were a bit
tricky in Lyrics mode.

It would likely look better to use the footnote commands available
inside of markup, but I think that the footnote texts did not make it to
the page then.  Actually, that's also something that should likely get
fixed.

--
David Kastrup