can compressibility be set to zero?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: can compressibility be set to zero?
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 17:35:19 -0500

[Lilypond v2.17.13]

Hello all!

Is there a way to guarantee that the space between two contexts cannot be
compressed beyond #'minimum-distance?

I have a book where there's still compressible space between socres, and
between staves within those scores, but I don't want my ScoreMarks context
(metronome markings, etc.) to be pushed into collisions with the top Staff of
my score. If possible, I'd still like it to have [a little] stretchability —
but I'd happily give that up [and simply have a fixed distance] if I could keep
it from compressing below the given #'minimum-distance.

Thanks,
Kieren.