Re: Instrument switching with a new staff - possible?

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: Re: Instrument switching with a new staff - possible?
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 19:13:35 -0800 (PST)

Just incredible.  This LilyPond community is simply untouchable - /unmatched
/anywhere else on the web, in my experience.

Thank you all for helping me with this - LilyPond keeps blowing my mind!  I
can't stop using it.

I'll tweak this code a bit and it should work out just fine for what I need,
thanks again.

Ben

Nathan wrote

-----