Re: Output PDF has different chord font than expected

From: mayornancy
Subject: Re: Output PDF has different chord font than expected
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 20:15:49 -0800 (PST)

Xavier,

Thank you for explaining the root cause of this frustrating problem.

Based on your solution, I am now able to use the chord font of my choice by adding the following snippet at the top of my source file (in this case Verdana, which ships natively with Win7)

\paper  {
  #(define fonts
    (make-pango-font-tree "Times New Roman"
                          "Verdana"