Re: a lot of accidentals. how do I notate them?

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: a lot of accidentals. how do I notate them?
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 22:29:06 +0100

Am 01.03.2013 21:29, schrieb Jethro Van Thuyne:
> If you want to force the display of an accidental, you can append
> an exclamation mark to your note, like this:
>
>   e4 f e4. des8 c4 | d!4 e
> You can also put the natural (or sharp or flat) sign between brackets,
> by using the question mark:
>
>   e4 f e4. des8 c8 | d?4 e
>
> Jethro

As a small addition: You can use the \accidentalStyle to place
(reminder) accidentals according to fix rules. The styles modern and
modern-cautionary give you reminder accidentals wherever in doubt (in
the following measure). In my opinion, these are enough:
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.16/Documentation/notation/displaying-pitches#automatic-accidentals

\version "2.16.0"
\relative c' {
  \accidentalStyle modern    % or modern-cautionary
  e4 f e4. des8 | c4 d4 e