Re: a lot of accidentals. how do I notate them?

From: Sarah k Alawami
Subject: Re: a lot of accidentals. how do I notate them?
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 17:52:23 -0800

The piece is almost all quarter notes except for those pesky dotted quarter 8th
patterns on beats 3 and 4. I can conduct it fine, if I had to lol! So how do I
fix that unexpected '!' even though I know it's correct? It is on that e
natural. It has to be. as we are temparerly modulating in to g for about a half
a measure.