Re: Hushing up Sibelius news?

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Hushing up Sibelius news?
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2013 17:21:25 +0100

Am 02.03.2013 15:57, schrieb Eby Mani:
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/2672/waltz29rw.jpg

Not sure if this can be done on lilypond as the output on the example is crazy and have
no respect for the paper ;-) . But it is a problematic score as per engraving standards
and there are more crazy "scores" like these.

Eby
What about setting this up as a collaborative effort?
I'd be extremely interested in seeing how this will look like, but I think nobody (including me) would be willing and able to try it on his own. As a side-effect we could show the advantages of a plain text based, git-driven approach. And the result could be used as another example on the lilypond web site - if it wasn't probable that the music is under copyright (what is it, BTW?)

Best
Urs