Re: making progress I think. Thanks all.

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Re: making progress I think. Thanks all.
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 08:48:34 +1100

On 03/03/13 07:44, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Bleh. I must have  mistyped something.  or just missed it when skimming.

It helps to use an editor that matches opening and closing braces - positioning the cursor on a closing brace and having the editor highlight the matching opening brace makes it easy to see when you have mismatches.

Two editors that I've used with Lilypond that do this are Frescobaldi and jEdit with Lilypondtool.