Re: Why divisi? Re: divisi parts and another general question

From: Sarah k Alawami
Subject: Re: Why divisi? Re: divisi parts and another general question
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 16:19:27 -0800

yeah true or I could cut them out the middle notes since I believe the upper
voices are playing them

I'll go back and redo  the notes later. I ended up singing the parts or trying
to and so far I've managed to correct most  mistakes. lol!

Well if not an a I hope I get some constructive criticism from the instructor
as we switch scores on monday lol!

Tc all and be blessed.