Re: divisi parts and another general question

From: Sarah k Alawami
Subject: Re: divisi parts and another general question
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 17:11:43 -0800

Yeah that's it. I don't' quite understand how that works. I read the section
but was a bit confused on the double back slash method. Is there an analogy I
could use to maybe help me on that one? I'm getting everything else slowly but
yeah. I think where I'm getting confused is when to use that method you
described and what notes to put there. if that makes sense

Take care.