Re: divisi parts and another general question

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: divisi parts and another general question
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 15:21:01 +0100

> David,
>
>> That makes me doubt your memory.
>
> That is your prerogative. For my part, I just double-checked your
> function against the one in my backups — they are identical, excepting
> whitespace.
>
> Feel free to ponder how changes in the Lilypond code since v2.9 (which
> was the time of that backup) may have affected the non-functioning of
> that code.

Here is one difference: #{ ... #} creates copies of music identifiers
referenced via \... inside.

That's not relevant for anything you mentioned explicitly, but it
_would_ have triggered issue 2263 in case you were using _chord_
_repetition_ in connection with \relative.

<URL:http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=2263>,
previously
<URL:http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1110>.

Oh, that one had bounties.  Don't even remember whether I collected
them.

--
David Kastrup