Re: Hushing up Sibelius news?

From: Joseph Rushton Wakeling
Subject: Re: Hushing up Sibelius news?
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 16:37:01 +0100

On 03/02/2013 08:02 PM, Urs Liska wrote:
But let me make a further suggestion:
As I already mentioned in an earlier thread I'm going to write a paper on
plain-text, git-driven work-flows, and I would be pleased if I could use this
project as example material for that.
The motivation for the paper is a presentation at my university, but of course
I'll release it publicly as part of our openLilyLib tutorials series.
So it would make sense to host our Berg engraving also within this project.
I can give you write access to https://github.com/openlilylib/openLilyLib (you
may look at that but it's not really in a release state ...), and you could put
the material in a subfolder of OLLexamples.

One remark that is independent of the above suggestion: You should really take
care of creating a nice Git history right from the start, because that's
something we might want to present someday.

Well, of course -- already working on that basis. :-)