Re: editor Re: final score

From: Sarah k Alawami
Subject: Re: editor Re: final score
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 07:58:47 -0800

I can't see well enough to do that.  Actually I can't see at all and vo is
notable at differentiation these things. It won't recignase a gray image in a
title bar I"m trying to install the last commit of the lily pond tool in to
Jedit with no success at all  and all the directions said was to unzip it in
the Jedit directory which was ~/libraries/JEdit/

No dice. The program never found the plugin folder so I could install it via
the plugin manager.

Tc and be blessed.