Re: multiple time signatures

From: James Worlton
Subject: Re: multiple time signatures
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 10:14:15 -0600

(Blast. Forgot the "Reply all")

Hello Katie,

Your example code does not compile, there are several errors and omissions. The best way to get help from the list is to provide code that is not missing obvious things such as closing braces for each variable (one of the problems with your code). Also, always specify the version of Lilypond that you are using, since syntax etc. changes between versions.

Also, \scaleDurations needs to be followed by a musical statement. Please see my code example for an example that works how I think you want it to.

\version "2.16.1"

melody =

\relative c' {

   \clef treble