Re: Pseudo-handwritten font

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Pseudo-handwritten font
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 13:20:54 +0100

David Kastrup writes:

>> Wow, very impressive!
>
> I hate to admit it, but it looks like a game changer of strategic
> importance to me.  People tend to pick LilyPond to get the best
> typesetting.

Yes.  Wow.

> What needs to be done for this?

I put quite some effort in supporting Gonville as an external
font, as at the time it took 5+ hours to build it and we did
not want to ship a font binary-only.

If/after we get this in, possibly we should look into Gonville too
and we would have three different looks.  Game changer indeed!

Jan

Freelance IT http://JoyofSource.com | Avatar®  http://AvatarAcademy.nl