Re: Pseudo-handwritten font

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: Pseudo-handwritten font
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 17:56:34 +0100

Am 07.03.2013 10:44, schrieb Werner LEMBERG:
Wow, very impressive!
I hate to admit it,
Hehe :-)

but it looks like a game changer of strategic importance to me.
I hope that this extension will find its way into the official
lilypond releases...
What needs to be done for this?
I don't know, but I assume that someone being able to hack into metafont and
lilypond to get *this* output is also able to produce a patch that could serve as
a starting point for reviews ;-)
A good question.  Do you have a contact e-mail address?
I am not subscribed to the german lilypond forum, so I am
cc'ing Harm, perhaps he can contact the author?

Marc