Re: override stencil question

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: override stencil question
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 06:46:02 -0600

Hi Rama,

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 12:05 AM, Rama Gottfried <address@hidden> wrote:
here is a working version of the bezier glissando (I just had too many coordinates in my curveto command).

still trying to find some reference on the grob-interpret-markup function -- it seems there are a few of these grob- functions that are not in the documentation list of scheme functions.

There's a reference to it here:  http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.17/Documentation/extending/callback-functions

Also, you can find its definition in scm/output-lib.scm.  (BTW, it calls ly:text-interface::interpret-markup which you'll find documented on the list of Scheme functions.)

HTH,
David