Re: Proposed new available and recommended behavior of \relative

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: Proposed new available and recommended behavior of \relative
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 10:36:39 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 9 Mar 2013, Paul Morris wrote:

On Mar 9, 2013, at 10:05 PM, Jim Long <address@hidden> wrote:

I would rather not have convert-ly change any use of \relative with an explicit
reference pitch.

That was my thought too.  Of course it would be possible, but since there would
be no change to the usage of explicit reference pitches, I don't see a reason
for convert-ly to change anything if people are using that approach.

+1

--

MT