Re: \relative is not the best way of entering complicated music

From: Sarah k Alawami
Subject: Re: \relative is not the best way of entering complicated music
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 13:50:32 -0700

Oh the docs messed up. lol! It was in the notes reference guide at the octave
checks section.

Here is the example they gave.

\relative c'' {
  c2 d='4 d
  e2 f
}

 so I followed the directions unless I just red it wrong. lol! whichI probably
did as I was rushing to get the assignment done. lol!

Take care and be blessed.