Re: Frescobaldi install (was: final score)

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi install (was: final score)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 17:18:52 -0400

On Mar 10, 2013, at 4:08 PM, flup2 <address@hidden> wrote:

> The "opt/" etc. path and the frescobaldi command must be on the same line.
> They seem to be on 2 different lines in your command.

Ah, right.  The email formatting made it seem like they were on separate lines.

I also realized that the cd /Library/... line needed to be pointing at the
directory containing the UNIX executable file "frescobaldi".  Which was here
for me:

cd /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/bin/

Those two changes have got it working for me.  Thanks again!

-Paul