Re: Aw: Re: Re: Pseudo-handwritten font

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Aw: Re: Re: Pseudo-handwritten font
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 14:59:07 +0100

"Torsten Hämmerle" <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm just happy that in the meantime some "main actors" as David or
> even Jan seem to acknowledge the fact that Lilypond would certainly
> benefit from being able to produce "jazz output".

It's not "just" Jazz.  This is pretty much par for the course for
Barbershop and quite a few other forms of vocal harmony.

Interestingly, not for pop music.  I also don't think it is used much
for piano or other vertically dense forms of music.  So it might even
make sense to be able to change style on a per-staff basis.

--
David Kastrup