Re: Aw: Re: Re: Pseudo-handwritten font

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Aw: Re: Re: Pseudo-handwritten font
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 21:21:31 +0100

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 2:59 PM, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
> "Torsten Hämmerle" <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I'm just happy that in the meantime some "main actors" as David or
>> even Jan seem to acknowledge the fact that Lilypond would certainly
>> benefit from being able to produce "jazz output".
>
> It's not "just" Jazz.  This is pretty much par for the course for
> Barbershop and quite a few other forms of vocal harmony.

What's more, when the infrastructure for choosing different fonts will
be in place, it would become feasible to provide many different
fonts/font styles.  I like fiddling with fonts, and i'll gladly create
different font variants (Peters-like, Breitkopf-like etc) when
there'll be an architecture that makes including them easy.

best,
Jaenk