cautionary accidentals based on cautionary in another staff?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: cautionary accidentals based on cautionary in another staff?
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 10:47:28 -0400

Hi!

I've got a score with a piano part and a flute part, amongst other staves.

In m49, the flute part has a B-natural near the beginning (requiring an
accidental), and a B-flat in a different octave near the end. (See attached
screenshot, which contains the measure in question.) Thanks to the 'modern'
accidental style, Lily will helpfully include a flat on this B-flat. So far, so
good.

In the same measure, the piano part plays a different set of pitches (which
does not include a B-natural) in the first half of the measure, and then
doubles the flute part in the gesture requiring the B-flat "correction" in the
flute part. But in the piano part, no such correction is needed.

I would like to have the option to have a cautionary accidental printed here
automatically.
Has anyone solved this problem, i.e., including cautionary accidental(s) in one
staff if one was required in the same measure of another staff in the same
score?

Thanks,
Kieren.