Brackets between notes

From: Noeck
Subject: Brackets between notes
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 19:22:36 +0100

Hi,

I would like to have brackets/spanners between notes like they are
common in musical education to show semitones (= \/) and tone (= |_|) as
shown on this page: http://www.akkorde.info/dur-akkorde.html
(I would prefer them without slope/ends on same vertical position).

I know analysis brackets (horizontal brackets), but they look different
and have different "anchor points". The brackets I am looking for should
end directly below the note heads.

Is there a way to write these brackets in Lilypond?
I would like to have a 3-semitone bracket (looking like this if possible):
|  |
 \/

Thanks for any help!
Joram