Re: Custom footers

From: Jérôme Plût
Subject: Re: Custom footers
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 16:21:48 +0100

Decimo quinto Kalendas Apriles MMXIII scripsit james :
> they come from the header.

That's what I figured from the documentation about footer markup. But
this does not answer my question: is there a way to put in there, for
example, a counter that gets incremented at each page and reset at
each bookpart (or some more complicated stuff such as total page count
for the book or bookpart)? This is possible for example in TeX as the footer
markup is actually evaluated on each page. Is there a way to do it in
Lilypond?