Re: Frescobaldi install (was: final score)

From: Jean-Alexis Montignies
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi install (was: final score)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 18:53:45 +0100

Hi,

I'm a little late. There is a bug in PyQt4 last version that prevents
frescobaldi to run smoothy. There is a work around but you would need
frescobaldi development version.

That's why I didn't answer right away.

I would recommend to install qt4-mac (aqua) instead of the X11 version. This
requires less dependencies and the resulting application is closer to a mac app.

Good luck!

Jean-Alexis