Re: Lilypond Woodwind-Diagram for Bassoon missing half-hole option for f

From: ryanmichaelmcclure
Subject: Re: Lilypond Woodwind-Diagram for Bassoon missing half-hole option for first finger
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 06:32:40 -0700 (PDT)

I'm unable to post the fingering chart from my professor's book because it's
owned by the publisher and not him... There goes that idea. My only other
suggestion that I have found for the current fingering chart is that on the
right hand on the back, where there are only four keys, the round key is not
large enough to be proportional with the others. It is larger than the other
keys in that area.

-----
Ryan McClure

Luna Music Engraving