Re: Lilypond Woodwind-Diagram for Bassoon missing half-hole option for f

From: Wim van Dommelen
Subject: Re: Lilypond Woodwind-Diagram for Bassoon missing half-hole option for first finger
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 15:22:57 +0100

On 20 Mar 2013, at 14:32 , ryanmichaelmcclure wrote:

I'm unable to post the fingering chart from my professor's book because it's
owned by the publisher and not him... There goes that idea.
No problem, I don't want you to violate any rights. If however you find a suitable usable version on the Internet, you can always post me a link.

My only other
suggestion that I have found for the current fingering chart is that on the right hand on the back, where there are only four keys, the round key is not large enough to be proportional with the others. It is larger than the other
keys in that area.
Will have to look at just a real bassoon.

Main questions: Did you accomplish the hack? And are you happy (= can you proceed) with the current result for the 'one1h' option?

-----
Ryan McClure

Luna Music Engraving