Odp: Re: How to \neutralizeMusic in the entire score?

From: Karol Majewski
Subject: Odp: Re: How to \neutralizeMusic in the entire score?
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 22:05:41 +0100

Wow... thank you for quicke response, David.

I forget to mention one thing: my goal is to create separate file for this
function - kind of macro (let's say neutralize.ly), so that including it into
main file enables this function automatically for the entire score.

Therefore I need more flexible solution. Of course "\override..." would solve
the problem. as I could place \override command within "neutralize.ly" file.

Seems to be a tough nut for me. Trying to crack it since two days.

Dnia Czwartek, 21 Marca 2013 21:27 David Kastrup <address@hidden> napisaƂ(a)