Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.0.9

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.0.9
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 14:10:08 -0700 (PDT)

Also just a heads up for my fellow Ubuntu friends:

This v2.0.9 update fixes that annoying Insert menu bug where the whole menu
duplicated itself everytime you clicked to expand it.  :)  It was due to
Unity I believe, but either way it's fixed so this program is rockin' now!

Thanks again Wilbert,

Ben

Wilbert Berendsen-6 wrote

-----