Emacs-Mode on Windows and PDF-Viewer

From: Beda Szukics
Subject: Emacs-Mode on Windows and PDF-Viewer
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 17:17:03 +0100

Hi all

I installed Lilypond yesterday on my Windows-computer and I'm learning a
lot :-)

Since my favorite editor is the emacs I copied the files from
usr\share\emacs\site-lisp to the corresponding emacs directory.

Compiling a file with control-c control-c works fine.

Since the viewing command requires xpdf I tried to change it. I would
like to use sumatrapdf (the program I also use for LaTeX).

So I changed in lilypond-mode.el from:

(defcustom LilyPond-pdf-command "xpdf"
  "Command used to display PDF files."

to:

(defcustom LilyPond-pdf-command "SumatraPDF"
  "Command used to display PDF files."

Sadly that doesn't help:

Sumatra opens two windows:

one with:       Error loading file <path><Filename>
the other with: Error loading file <path>.pdf

What's wrong?

Greetings             Beda