Re: Another happy lilypond user

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: Re: Another happy lilypond user
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 19:49:54 -0700 (PDT)

I'd like to donate on a regular basis.  What's the easiest, most efficient
way to setup this via my PayPal? Send money direct to David's email, or is
there a centralized option?  Sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask this
question, I just figured that it wasn't /too /far off for a tangent.

Thanks,
Ben

PS.  Is there a link to show how much per month the LilyPond project "uses"
(costs, hosting, coding hours, etc)?  That would give me a better
understanding of the entire situation as it stands currently.

James Harkins-2 wrote

-----
composer | sound designer