default margins and lilypond-book

From: Jeremy Boor
Subject: default margins and lilypond-book
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 07:11:28 -0600

I'm trying to wrestle lilypond-book into making a songbook (while
realizing that's in intended [and better] for musicological
documents).

Can someone direct me to a list of default lilypond values for
margins? My goal is to tweak the margins in the laTex source file so
that they approximate lilypond's look in the final output.

I've tried finding out by setting annotate-spacing = ##t, but
everything is too close together and I can't read it.

Thanks!