Re: frescobaldi on mac

From: Derek
Subject: Re: frescobaldi on mac
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 11:07:28 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for that. Yes it shows up in the module window. I have tried to
install using the commands you have posted but I always get a fatal error,
sorry not in from of my computer but it is something to do with #include
<qt/something.sip> not being at the correct path. It happens with the first
command you listed. Thanks for that help, it is appreciated.