Re: how offsets and alignment works: an explanation

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: how offsets and alignment works: an explanation
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 12:56:41 +0100

Hi Harm,

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 12:34 AM, Thomas Morley wrote:
> 2013/3/25 Thomas Morley <address@hidden>:
>> 2013/3/24 Janek Warchoł <address@hidden>:
>>> Could i ask you to write a function that would print a red dot on top
>>> of a grob's refpoint?
>>
>> Will try the upcoming days.
>
> Hi Janek,
>
> functions below as desired. :)

Wow!  This is absolutely awesome!  I didn't imagine you'll write that
advanced function.
Many thanks!
And btw, i've learned something thanks to you - i didn't know that
Stem's refpoint Y position is always on middle line of the staff :-)

I've entered http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=3273
to make sure that we won't forget about this.

thanks,
janek