Re: Suggestions for participating institutions?

From: Joseph Rushton Wakeling
Subject: Re: Suggestions for participating institutions?
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 13:49:35 +0100

On 03/26/2013 09:52 AM, David Kastrup wrote:
> I met a former colleague in the bus to Chemnitz, and he is at least
> knowledgeable about EU research programmes.  Do people here have ideas
> about possible institutions who could be made to participate?

Imperial College, London has a fairly close relationship with the
right-next-door Royal College of Music, including cross-disciplinary research
collaboration.  In this case it might be worth seeing if something could be set
up between RCM and the IC computer science department.

I don't have any contacts for this, unfortunately, but I can ask around UK
friends/colleagues for thoughts and advice.