Hiring for boredom and profit. I need help copying parts.

From: Ezequiel Birman
Subject: Hiring for boredom and profit. I need help copying parts.
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 00:54:07 -0300

Hi. I need help with a string quartet. Nothing especially fancy nor long
(like 300 bars), but it has quite a lot of activity. I need help in
order to deliver as soon as posible. I can pay you but I'd prefer (and
probably you too since I cannot offer much) an exchange of favours.

Please let me know if you're interested here or by email. I've already
uploaded scans to dropbox if you want to take a peek. The folder
includes graylevel scans and bilevel (monochrome) ready for print.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b6cqka43kipiv2c/SFSDk690sm/invencion/manuscrito

Thank you

--
Ezequiel Birman