Re: Hiring for boredom and profit. I need help copying parts.

From: Ezequiel Birman
Subject: Re: Hiring for boredom and profit. I need help copying parts.
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 07:11:30 -0300

Just to clarify, you'd have to copy only from the parts not the
reduction which is more reliable but very difficult to read. I'll deal
with it later. (Actually, I am actually using git to manage two
branches: parts and reduction. The final master branch shall be my
edited, final, playable version).

--
Ezequiel Birman