Re: Help get musical scores onto Wikipedia!

From: Jonathan Marmor
Subject: Re: Help get musical scores onto Wikipedia!
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 10:39:45 -0400

Yes, while I'm not directly involved in the project, I believe Carlo is correct: for Wikipedia the primary use case is small quotations, however for the MediaWiki software support for entire scores would be wonderful.

The link to the original proposal was mangled in the first email.  Please note there is an exclamation mark at the end of the URL.  https://wikimania2012.wikimedia.org/wiki/Submissions/We_want_scores!