Suppressing an accidental inside a chord

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Suppressing an accidental inside a chord
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 10:36:09 +0100

On a different topic you helpfully suggested:
On Tue, 2013-03-26 at 12:58 +0100, Urs Liska wrote:
> You can use
>

> suppressAccidental = {
>
> \once \override Accidental #'stencil = ##f
>
> }
I notice this can't be used on notes inside chords - I've been looking
at

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.16/Documentation/notation/visibility-of-objects

but I don't see any clues there - is a different sort of syntax needed
to suppress the accidental in this case or can suppressAccidental be
changed to work on this

<  ces'' \suppressAccidental  dis'''>

as well? (I am using the current stable LilyPond)

Richard