Re: Kind of "title" beetween staves

From: Alberto Simões
Subject: Re: Kind of "title" beetween staves
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 13:26:14 +0100

On 01/04/13 13:02, Eluze wrote:
Eluze wrote

Alberto Simões-2 wrote
Hello

Although I can add manually text binding it to a note with
^\markup{...}, how can I add an annotation to be placed exactly in the
center of the page, between two staves?

The manual refers a "Separate Text", but it is placed between scores,
and I would like to keep the score (it is the same music, just a note).
do you mean something like

\score{ … }
\markup { … }
\score{ … }

or you can add such a monstrous construct like

\version "2.17.15"
\new Staff \relative f {
   c1
   \cadenzaOn
   \stopStaff
   \break
   \once {
     \override Score.BarNumber.stencil=##f
     \override StaffSymbol.line-count=#0
     \override TextScript.staff-padding=#'()
     \override KeySignature.stencil=##f
     \override Score.Clef.stencil=##f
   }
   s1 -\markup text \bar""
   \startStaff
   \break
   \cadenzaOff

inside a \score { }

Yep, monstruous, but probably that is what I want.
Or I am not yet used to how \score works :-)

Thank you
Alberto