xml

From: lorenzo bianchi
Subject: xml
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 22:29:59 +0200

hi all

i'm really sorry if the thing i would  like to discuss is a very discussed
topic.

i made a lot of searches on the net trying to understand if it is possible to
export the lilypond score in order to import it in FInale or Sibelius (xml)

I found just the Midi option which is  trivial option because you loose a lot
of informations.

i tried with musescore, but i did't find the way.

do you know if is possible to export and import form lilypond and FInale /
SIbeliius?

can you please help me? before i start to copy by hand my wonderful lilypond
scores?

thank you very much.

Lorenzo