Re: xml

From: lorenzo bianchi
Subject: Re: xml
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 23:29:51 +0200

ouh.. :(

thank you

Lorenzo

On Apr 1, 2013, at 10:52 PM, Urs Liska wrote:

I'm sorry to tell you that this isn't possible yet.
It seems it wouldn't be too complicated to get at least the basic content (without LilyPond's superior layout quality) to xml. But it hasn't been done yet.

Urs

lorenzo bianchi <address@hidden> schrieb:
hi all

i'm really sorry if the thing i would like to discuss is a very discussed topic.

i made a lot of searches on the net trying to understand if it is possible to export the lilypond score in order to import it in FInale or Sibelius (xml)

I found just the Midi option which is trivial option because you loose a lot of informations.

i tried with musescore, but i did't find the way.

do you know if is possible to export and import form lilypond and FInale / SIbeliius?

can you please help me? before i start to copy by hand my wonderful lilypond scores?

thank you very much.

Lorenzo

lilypond-user mailing list