Re: Lilypond \include statements and the GPL

From: James Harkins
Subject: Re: Lilypond \include statements and the GPL
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 04:46:04 +0000 (UTC)

At this point, I'm in favor of sending a letter for legal input,
primarily to bring the back and forth speculation to a close.

It's been an entertaining diversion, but by now,
the only thing that's clear to me is that the list's
signal-to-noise ratio has dropped to a level
where the list is becoming a waste of time.

The questions will not be resolved without input from
someone who knows the legal issues
intimately. The rest is just pub banter
over a few pints of ale.

hjh