Re: Multi column page setup

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Multi column page setup
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 15:25:47 +0200

If you don't find a lilypond-wise solution (which I'm afraid) yo'll probably have to define a 1/16th paper size with suitably small margins and use an external tool (suggestions depending on your OS and output format) to arrange them on the full paper.

HTH
Urs

Hanns Holger Rutz <address@hidden> schrieb:
hello,

how can I set up lilypond to use a multiple column page layout. I have very short independent scores, and I would like to arrange them in four example four columns next to each other. It doesn't matter whether the grid goes left-to-right then top-to-bottom or the other way round.

thanks, ..h.h..

lilypond-user mailing list