2.16: warning: type check for `stencil' failed

From: James Harkins
Subject: 2.16: warning: type check for `stencil' failed
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 22:27:26 +0800

It seems that if I write:

  \override Staff.TimeSignature #'stencil = ##f

... there's no problem. But this:

  \override Staff.TimeSignature #'stencil = ##t

... produces:

warning: type check for `stencil' failed; value `#t' must be of type `stencil'

I assumed the opposite of #f would be #t. Is that not a valid assumption?

(I ended up using the override to ##t because merely \revert-ing did
not cause time signatures to reappear after that point.)

hjh